Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Would you watch an Epic Meal Time T.V. show?



I know I would, and the guys at Epicmealtime.com think a lot of other people would too. They have shot a half hour pilot, and with the help of some high level talent reps they recently signed with, are shopping it around to several TV networks.
If you have not experienced an Epic Meal Time yet, do yourself a favor and head over to their site (Billy recommends Four Loco Chili and my personal favorite is Breakfast of Booze). I could definitely see this show doing well on comedy central, and host Harley Morenstein becoming the huge celebrity he deserves to be.
All I know is that my TV could always use some more bacon strips + bacon strips + bacon strips + bacon strips + bacon strips.

Next time on nerdy tits, we eat an ewok.

Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment